Entry & Exit Locations:Tehran Airport (IKA) – Tehran Airport (IKA)
Departure Time:3 Hours Before Flight Time
- Hotels, deluxe 4* & 3* (prices are based on each person sharing a twin room)
- Meal, half board (breakfast; lunch)
- Transportation for up to 03 pax by private car and for 04 pax up to 09 pax group is by mini coach and for over 10 pax by VIP coach
- English speaking guide throughout the trip
- Pick-up, assist at the airport and Hotel
- Entrance fee as mentioned on our program only
- Domestic flights
- The indicated rates are for a minimum of 2 people; for passengers wishing to travel alone amount of 60 € per night will be charged.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
Meals:We will arrange Persian traditional and typical local food such as Abgoosht and Chelo kebab
Day 1 - Arrive in Tehran Airport (IKA)
● Welcome from an English speaking tour guide
● Sight-seeing in Tehran including Golestan Palace, Tehran Bazaar, Archaeological Museum
● O/N in TehranTehran
Tehran, Irans Capital since 1796 with a population of around 10 million with an international (Imam Khomeini-IKA) and a domestic (Mehrabad-THR) airport, a central railway station, the Tehran Metro, a bus rapid transit system, trolleybuses and a large network of highways as its modern transport infrastructures. It also has several universities, museums, architectural monuments, and parks. The three royal complexes of Niavaran, Saadabad, and Golestan, built under the reign of the last two monarchies, are located in this city.
Day 2 - Shiraz
● Leave Tehran in the morning and fly to Shiraz
● Sightseeing in Shiraz including Nasir-ol-molk Mosque, Saadi and Hafez Tombs, Eram Garden
● O/N in ShirazShiraz
Shiraz, or Tiraziš, on Elamite clay tablets related to 2000 BC. The city of love and poetry and the capital of some Persian dynasties. Two famous Iranian poets, Saadi (1210-1291) and Hafez (1315-1390), whose tombs are situated in this city. Persepolis, Pasargadae, Eram garden and so many other heritages are a small part of Shiraz attractions.
Day 3 - Shiraz
● Visit Persepolis, Naghshe Rostam, Pasargadae
● O/N in Shiraz
Day 4 - Yazd
● Leave Shiraz early morning after BF for Yazd
● Visit Tower of Silence, Fire Temple, Jameh Mosque
● O/N in YazdYazd
Yazd, the first adobe city and second oldest city (after Venice) in the world with the widest historical texture in Iran. Narin Qaleh (the oldest mud-brick fort), Zarch Qanat (3000 years old Water Management System), Sarv-e Abarkuh (4000 years old cypress), Yazd wind tower (the tallest in the world) are some of the significant monuments and natural heritage attractions of the ancient Yazd. It should be mentioned that this city is home to many fire temples of Zoroastrians.
Day 5 - Isfahan
● Depart Yazd early morning after BF to Isfahan
● Visit Naghshe Jahan Square and Isfahan Grand Bazaar and an evening tour of Isfahan bridges
● O/N in IsfahanIsfahan
Isfahan, the city knowns as "half of the world", was the capital of Safavid dynasty (1598-1736). Currently, Isfahan is the third biggest city in Iran and the most important tourism hub by hundreds of cultural heritage attractions. This city is home to many mosques and churches with eye-catching architecture. Isfahan has the most Christians citizens, living peacefully with Muslims. It also as the widest diversity of handicrafts such as Khātam, miniature, Brocade (zarbafi), Wood carving (monabat), and toreutics (qalam zani).
Day 6 - Isfahan
- Visit Jameh Mosque, Shaking Minarets, Vank Cathedral and Armenian quarter (Jolfa)
- O/N in Isfahan
Day 7 - Return to Tehran Airport (IKA)
- Leave Isfahan to Tehran Airport (IKA) in the morning via Abyaneh village & Kashan
- Visit Abyaneh village, Fin garden in Kashan Kashan
Kashan, an old city in Isfahan province. The remnants of a civilization-named Sialk (7000 BC), is witness to Kashan’s ancient background. Tepe Sialk (ancient archeological site), Fin garden, and Borujerdi house are must-visit tourist attractions of Kashan. This city was the birthplace of the contemporary Iranian painter, Kamal-ol-Molk (1848-1940).
- On board
- Day 1 - Arrive in Tehran Airport (IKA)